One of the core values of the Potatopia mission is to consistently offer our customers outstanding service, whether they are a new customer or a returning customer that you may see regularly. We commit to maintaining a clean, neat, and organized food service offering. You need to believe in this vision and accept it with a personal commitment to sustain our philosophy of freshly prepared, amazing foods and brand culture .
Congratulations on taking the first step to owning your own business and joining our franchise team.
At Potatopia®, we're dedicated to the success of our Franchise Partners and are focused on providing world-class support and service based on respect and trust. When you join the Potatopia family, you'll be working with experienced professionals who have extensive brand building, marketing, development, and operational experience in all functions of the foodservice franchise industry. Here's a small taste of the service you'll receive:
• Comprehensive, certified training for Franchise Partners and key managers in both the field as well as the Potatopia hands on Spud University
• Continuing corporate and on-site franchise training
• Access to online training tools and development support
• In-depth franchise operations manuals
• Easy to follow guides for everything
• Initial management training and on–site visits
• Access to the corporate management team for business review and performance analysis
• Inspections focusing on quality, service, and cleanliness
• Innovative Potatopia franchise marketing campaigns
• High-quality point-of-purchase, merchandising, and local store marketing materials
• Dedicated marketing and public relations staff to assist with marketing and media planning
• Seasonal and local store marketing campaigns
• In-house creative agency to provide Franchise Partners with unique customizable advertising and branding materials
• Wide variety of delicious menu offerings
• Delivery of world-class menu variety through continuous testing, product improvement, and expanded offerings
• Operational support and quality assurance
• Regular consultation visits from Potatopia Franchise Business Consultants
• Regular Q&A consultations
• Business review analysis of store sales and performance vs. system-wide benchmarks
• Password-protected Intranet with inventory management tools
Potatopia has created two core store models to choose from. We are seeking highly motivated and detail oriented individuals to launch and operate these flexible models. The initial investment necessary to begin the operations of a Potatopia restaurant ranges from $182,725 to $297,050 for a kiosk location and $265,775 to $475,150 for a traditional location. Franchise Fee Discounts are available for multi-unit development agreements.
• Cash liquidity of $100,000
• Net worth of at least $300,000
• $35,000 franchise fee.